Personality-packed sneakers have been a street fashion mainstay from Brooklyn to Tokyo for year, and some high-end designers are finally getting on the bandwagon. Christian Louboutin made a version that was ill-matched and far too pricey, but there are some small designers out there doing a much better job for a significantly lower price. Read More…
- Gwen Stefani wears a classic pair of Louboutins with her family
- Tamara Ecclestone clearly isn’t sick of her platform stiletto Louboutins
- Reese Witherspoon looks chic with leopard-print Jimmy Choos
- Oscar nominee Anne Hathaway heads to a photo shoot in everyone’s favorite Isabel Marant sneakers
- View more celebrity shoes...