Some brand set trends, other brands chase them and still others do exactly what they please no matter what else might be going on in the industry. Roger Vivier, with its pointed toes and signature pilgrim buckles, is a brand of the third type, and this season, fashion has gotten behind Vivier’s refined aesthetic whole-heartedly; there are few more civilized places to spot this season’s trends. Read More…
- The 10 Designer Sneakers You Need To Get Your Hands On Right Now
- The Christian Louboutin Pigalle, Decollete and Batignolles Pumps – what’s the difference?
- Up Close and Personal With Brian Atwood’s Fall 2013 Wedding Shoe Preview
- Moda Operandi gets us ready for the 2013 Met Ball with exclusive punk shoes
- Kim Kardashian accents a black ensemble with white Giuseppe Zanottis
- Kourtney Kardashian is the most fashionable gladiator at the Colosseum
- Nicki Minaj rings in 2013 in ultra-sparkly Christian Louboutin platforms
- Jessica Paré sports Casadei for Prabal Gurung pumps to the Mad Men premiere
- View more celebrity shoes...