Christian Louboutin may own the title of Most Famous Soles in Footwear, but that doesn’t mean that other brands aren’t decking the bottoms of their shoes out in an attempt to give their designs 360-degree appeal. Cesare Paciotti has debuted lace soles for fall, but the glitter soles on the Rene Caovilla Crystal Ankle-Wrap Sandals are the latest to catch my attention. Read More…
- Miranda Kerr: She’s just like us! Or at least she also wears flats sometimes, anyway.
- Selena Gomez wears Brian Atwood pumps to promote “Spring Breakers”
- Victoria Beckham wears her own Manolo Blahnik runway shoes for a trip to Paris
- Miley Cyrus looks hot in Saint Laurent sandals
- View more celebrity shoes...